FPSC Jobs are announced at the start of each month. The government of Pakistan has given the responsibility to Federal Public Service Commission to conduct tests for the Government Jobs for all ministries and divisions under the federal government. These are the favorite jobs of the candidates to get a job as a civil servant in the Government of Pakistan. Besides this FPSC also conduct CSS exam each year in different groups. Above all FPSC CSS exam is the highest competitive exam of Pakistan and only the hardworking and luckiest person can pass this exam.
Popular jobs announced by FPSC are as under:-
- Jobs in Pakistan Customs Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) of Appraising Valuation Officer, Custom Inspector.
- Intelligence Bureau IB jobs of Assistant Director and Inspector are the hot jobs.
- Besides the above jobs Airport Security Force (ASF) jobs of Inspector and Assistant Director AD.
- Likewise, the National Accountability Bureau Jobs of Assistant Director.
- Jobs in Federal Government FG School and colleges of teachers, lecturers, professors.
- FPSC announces Patrol Officers (PO) and Assistant Patrol Officer (APO) posts of motorway police.
- Similarly, Pakistan Meteorological Department also announces new posts of Assistant Meteorologist and Meteorologist.
- fpsc.gov.pk official website announces thousands of FPC Jobs of various ministries and divisions on a monthly basis.
Along with these candidates who want to apply to the advertised jobs of FPSC. They need to submit an online application form for each FPSC job advertisement. Furthermore if you are looking for FPSC Jobs 2020 this is the best place where we will update these vacancies on a monthly basis. Here is the list of latest jobs advertisement today.
How to Apply For FPSC Jobs online
Follow the following steps to apply online on.
- Visit the FPSC website.
- Click on Apply online button.
- Select your desired job
- Fill the Application form
- Remember you must submit the fee as per the requirement of FPSC before submitting an online application form.
- Select your test and interview center
- Add your last education which makes you eligible for the advertised job.
- When you have completed all the steps click on the submit button. Remember to fill all the required fields correctly there are chances your application might be rejected if the application form not filled properly.